- Hits: 403
(Psa 34:11) Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
(Pro 2:5) Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
(Pro 1:29) For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
- Hits: 503
Truth: definition according to logic
- Non-contradictory: does not violate the basic laws of logic.
- Absolute: does not depend on time or place.
- Discovered: exists; we don't create it.
- Descriptive: agreement of the mind with reality.
- Inescapable: to deny the truth is to affirm it's existence.
- Unchanging: the firm standard by which truth claims are measured.
The claim that all truth is relative is a self-defeating statement.
- Hits: 446
Psa 23:1 <A Psalm of David.> The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.- lack nothing
a) No doubt
b) Matt 6 – we lack as a result of our carnality.
c) Shepard’s care
Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
a) Lord desires good things for us.
b) 2 Pe 3vs 9
Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
a) 2 Cor 5:17
b) Gal 6:15
Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.